Winnipeg First Aid is the leading provider of St Mark James training programs in Manitoba. This provider has earned a great reputation with low prices, great customer service, convenient locations, and knowledgeable instructors. Classes are fun, educational, and interactive. This provider is proud to offer the lowest prices in Winnipeg for all of its full and re-certification courses. Registration is quick and easy and can be completed via email, telephone, in person, or conveniently and at any time via the website. To register for first aid courses online click the link or use the information posted below.
Registration Details about Winnipeg First Aid
To register for a training program with this St Mark James provider use the following information:
- Website address: http://firstaidwinnipeg.ca
- Training Address: 222 Osborne St, Unit 20, R3L1Z3, Winnipeg
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 204-272-8720
Lifeguard First Aid Course Request in Winnipeg
For more information about the main training center or for details about local amenities use the map posted below
Top 10 Reasons to Register with Winnipeg First Aid Provider
1. The cheapest fees on all instructional classes and recertification is available at Winnipeg First Aid.
2. No St Mark James provider gives more programs within the week compared to Winnipeg First Aid. Candidates have a big variety of dates and times to register for training courses for.
3. Enrolment is amazingly straightforward. Customers may sign up via online enrolment. Students may also signup through electronic mail or telephone in the course of typical working hours.
4. Winnipeg First Aid offers several classrooms. These locations are clean, and neat and provide a relaxed learning atmosphere.
5. Renewal programs are given a minimum of two times a week for individuals that are wanting to renew expiring awards.
6. Winnipeg First Aid has got the best course record. No courses are canceled. This St Mark James provider knows that staying certified is necessary for its clients therefore they rarely cancel a renewal program.
7. Winnipeg First Aid delivers most St Mark James instructional classes including babysitting, standard, emergency, and childcare first aid, CPR, and AED. All first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation programs involve learning CPR along with the usage of automated external defibrillators (AED).
8. Participants which enroll with Winnipeg First Aid will get the foremost latest education for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid and AED use.
9. This provider has got exceptional testimonials.
10. Winnipeg First Aid features fair privacy, cancellation, and transfer policies.
The following is a course price list for the major St Mark James programs available with Winnipeg.
- Standard Childcare First Aid, CPR level “B” and AED – 118.99
- Standard First Aid, CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED – 114.99
- Emergency First Aid, CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED – 78.99
- CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED – 53.99
Private courses are also available. Visit the website or use the contact information above for more information about course prices or to book a private course.
Register for first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation programs through Winnipeg First Aid to receive the highest quality training at the most competitive fees. For more information or to sign up for a re-certification or full class go to the Winnipeg site right now!