Saskatoon First Aid is the most popular provider of Lifeguard required standard first aid and CPR courses in Saskatchewan. This provider offers a number of courses including childcare and emergency first aid. The most popular course is the two-day standard first aid course that teaches participants a wide number of topics including American Heart Association CPR, how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED), recognition and management of breathing, and circulatory emergencies, seizures, cardiac arrest, poisonings and more. Other popular courses available with this provider include WHMIS, TDG, food safety, and H2S awareness. Use the contact information provided below to register for a course or to book a private program (also available with this provider) with Saskatoon First Aid.
How to Contact Saskatoon First Aid?
To contact this provider use the following information:
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://firstaidsaskatoon.ca
Online registration is available 24 hours a day. Telephone registration is available 7 days a week 14 hours per day.
Top 5 Reasons to Register with this Provider
- This provider offers incredibly low prices for all of its courses. No other provider in Saskatchewan offers better prices.
- This provider offers workplace-approved certification that is valid throughout Canada for 3 years.
- This provider offers a wide range of courses including first aid, workplace safety, H2S alive, stand-alone CPR, private programs, re-certifications, food safety, and more.
- Instructors teaching the courses are friendly, polite, patient, and knowledgeable.
- Registration for any course is very easy with online, in-person, telephone, and online chat options available.
What Courses Are Available With Saskatoon First Aid Provider?
A number of courses are available including:
- Standard first aid and CPR
- Emergency first aid and CPR
- Childcare first aid and CPR
- Marine first aid
- Fire Safety
- Babysitting Training
- Food Safety
- H2S Alive
- H2S Awareness
- Confined Space Entry
- Pet first aid
- CPR level “A”
- CPR level “C”
- CPR level “HCP”
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Private Infant CPR courses
Many courses are also offered in an online format. Find out the course that you need by contacting this provider (contact information available above)
What Other Services Are Available With Saskatoon First Aid Provider?
This provider also offers a number of other services including:
- First aid attendee rentals for events / functions / sites
- First aid supply rentals / equipment / supplies / re-stocking
- Safety equipment sales and rentals
- Online safety training
For more information about the available services with Saskatoon First Aid use the contact information provided above.
Sign-up for first aid and CPR training courses with Saskatoon First Aid to receive the highest quality training at the cheapest rates. To learn more or to register for a full or refresher training course browse the Saskatoon First Aid website right now!