Do you need first aid and/or CPR certification for lifeguarding? Do you need a two-day standard first aid course or a re-certification for an expiring award? Register with Vancouver First Aid and receive the highest quality courses, in well-maintained facilities at the lowest prices. Several training facilities are available throughout the Lower Mainland with popular training centres located along Kingsway and Yaletown Vancouver. Courses are also offered in Surrey, Richmond, Burnaby, Delta and North Vancouver. Customers can also register for private courses that can be held at the training centre or a trained and certified instructor can come to you. Popular courses available with this provider also include childcare, emergency and babysitting first aid. Workplace safety courses are also available online for WHMIS, TDG, fire safety, MSDS and many more. Read through this post to find out what Vancouver First Aid has to offer and why you should register with this workplace-approved provider.
How to Contact / Register?
To register for a course with this provider or to contact them use the following information:
- Toll-free telephone number: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.vancouverfirstaid.ca
- Training Location: 1773 Kingsway (East Vancouver) or 1020 Mainland (in Yaletown)
Online registration is available 24 hours a day. Telephone registration is available Monday through Sunday.
Lifeguard First Aid Course Request in Vancouver
Why You Should Register with Vancouver First Aid?
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should register with this provider:
- No other provider offers more competitive prices in the Lower Mainland for workplace safety, food-safe, first aid and CPR courses
- No other provider has more training centres located throughout the Lower Mainland
- All teachers are experienced, professional and fun. They work diligently to ensure you get the highest quality training available.
- No other provider offers more courses throughout the week.
- Participants that completed OFA level 1 courses receive awards that meet WorkSafe BC requirements.
- Participants that want CPR “only” courses can register for basic life support (BLS), advanced life support (ACLS or PALS), CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”. All levels include automated external defibrillator (AED) training.
- Re-certifications are available for individuals looking to renew expiring awards.
- No classes are ever cancelled in Vancouver
- Food safe courses meet provincial requirements for the workplace
- Classrooms are centrally located, well-maintained and clean.
What Courses Are Available?
Many courses are available for registering including:
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED
- Emergency first aid, CPR and AED
- Occupational first aid level 1
- Emergency childcare first aid, CPR and AED
- Basic and advanced life support
- Babysitting training
- Marine first aid
- Private infant CPR training
- Food safe level 1
- Food safe level 2
- Fire safety
- First responder
- Instructor training
- CPR level “A”
- CPR level “C”
- CPR level “HCP”
For more information about available courses with this provider use the contact details posted above.
Are Re-Certifications Available at Vancouver First Aid?
Yes, participants that want to renew expiring awards can do so via re-certification courses. Re-certifications are available for the following courses:
- Standard first aid
- CPR level “C”
- CPR level “HCP”
- Standard childcare first aid
In order to be eligible for a re-certification participants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Participants must have previous from a credible provider (a list of credible providers is posted below)
- Participants must have a current award. Expired awards can not be re-certified.
- Participants must have an award from a Canadian provider. International awards are not accepted.
A list of popular credible providers is:
- St. Mark James Training
- St. Johns Ambulance
- The Canadian Red Cross
- The Lifesaving Society
Use the contact information above to register for a course if you meet the prerequisites.
Register for first aid courses through Vancouver First Aid to get the very best quality St Mark James and food handler classes at the cheapest prices. For more information or to register for a full or renewal training course go to the Vancouver First Aid Webpage right now!