Do you need first aid certification for lifeguarding? Do you need your award to meet Alberta OH&S requirements? Customers that register with Edmonton First Aid will get the latest training and certification that meets workplace requirements. A wide range of individuals attends courses with this provider including lifeguards, fire-fighters, paramedics, health care professionals, oil and gas workers, construction workers, dentists, teachers, caregivers, coaches, fitness workers, government employees and more. This provider boasts the lowest prices with experienced and knowledgeable teachers. The training centre is centrally located in Old Strathcona nearby the hospital and university with ample free parking. Read through this page to find out the wide range of courses available and why you should register with Edmonton First Aid
How to Contact Edmonton First Aid?
Use the following information to contact this provider:
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002 (toll free number)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://firstaidcpredmonton.ca
- Training Centre Address: Suite 200 7915 – 104 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T6E 6M6
Registration can be completed online, in-person at the training centre, via email or via telephone.
Top 5 Reasons to Register With Edmonton First Aid
- This provider easily offers the lowest rates on all of its courses.
- Certification meets OH&S requirements and is valid for 3 years throughout Canada
- The training centre is centrally located just south of downtown Edmonton nearby Whyte Avenue
- Teachers are fun, experienced, patient and knowledgeable
- Multiple classes are offered throughout the week including on weekends, weeknights and weekdays.
What Courses Are Available?
A wide selection of courses is available to participants in Edmonton. Here’s a brief list of some of the more popular courses available:
- Standard first aid (re-certification available)
- Emergency first aid
- Childcare first aid (re-certification available)
- Babysitting Training
- Marine first aid
- Fire Safety
- Basic Life Support
- First responder
- CPR level “A”
- CPR level “C” (re-certification available)
- CPR level “HCP” (re-certification available)
- Food Safety
- Confined space entry
- H2S Awareness
- Enform H2S Alive
Find out about all the courses available to you by visiting the Edmonton First Aid website.
What Other Services Are Available?
This provider offers more than training courses. It also offers:
- First aid attendee rentals for events, sites and functions
- First aid supplies and kits
- Safety equipment
- Worksite safety audits
- Private infant CPR courses
Find out what else is available with this provider by using the contact information posted above.
Enrol for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid classes with Edmonton First Aid to get the very best quality St Mark James and food safe classes’ at the most competitive fees. To find out more or to register for a certification or renewal class browse the Edmonton First Aid website today!