Do you need first aid and / or CPR certification for the workplace? Would you know what to do during an emergency? Learn the latest rescue skills and techniques and get Ontario WSIB approved certification when you register with Toronto First Aid. This popular provider offers a number of WSIB approved first aid and CPR courses, workplace safety classes and food handling courses. Several training centres are available with great access to public transit and nearby parking lots. This provider is committed to offering the lowest prices, cleanest classrooms and most experienced instructors. Registration for programs is very easy with options including on-line, telephone, on-line chat, in-person and email registration available. Use the contact information provided below to register for workplace safety, food handling or Ontario WSIB approved first aid courses with Toronto First Aid.
Contacting This Provider
To contact this Ontario WSIB approved provider use the following contact information:
- Telephone registration: 1-888-870-7002 (Toll Free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.torontofirstaidcpr.ca
Lowest Prices in Toronto
Toronto First Aid features a range of St Mark James courses and renewals for the lowest prices. When looking through the web-site, program prices aren’t troublesome to find and consist of all extra fees such as training books, certification costs and applicable taxes. This provider is devoted to offering the most competitive fees for each of its programs throughout Toronto.
Large Selection of Courses
One other reason which makes Toronto First Aid the leader in 1st aid training in Ontario is due to the enormous assortment of full classes and renewal classes it provides. Listed below is a brief list of available training courses through Toronto First Aid.
- Basic emergency and standard first aid (Ontario WSIB approved)
- Childcare first aid (Ontario WSIB approved)
- CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Babysitting Training
- Marine First Aid
- Confined Space Entry
- Fire Safety
- Bear Safety
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Food Handling Certification (Provincially and Nationally recognized)
- Pet First Aid
- Private Infant CPR training
- Re-Certifications (for a number of Ontario WSIB approved courses)
- Violence prevention in the workplace
All Ontario WSIB approved first aid courses include training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). Standards in CPR are provided through the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and the American Heart Association (AHA).
What Other Services Are Available with Toronto First Aid
This Ontario WSIB approved provider is not only limited to providing workplace safety, first aid, CPR, life support and food handling courses. It also offers the following services:
- Workplace safety audits
- First aid kit supplies and restocking
- First aid attendee rentals for workplaces, functions and events
- Private infant CPR courses
- Customized workplace safety programs
For more information about the services available to you or to register for a food handling, workplace safety, first aid and / or CPR course in Toronto use the contact information posted above.