Winnipeg First Aid is the leading provider of St Mark James training programs in Manitoba. This provider has earned a great reputation with low prices, great customer service, convenient locations and knowledgeable instructors. Classes are fun, educational and interactive. This provider is proud to offer the lowest prices in Winnipeg for all of its full and re-certification courses. Registration is quick and easy and can be completed via email, telephone, in person or conveniently and at any time via the website. To register for first aid courses on-line click the link or use the information posted below.
To register for a training program with this St Mark James provider use the following information:
- Website address: http://firstaidwinnipeg.ca
- Training Address: 222 Osborne St, Unit 20, R3L1Z3, Winnipeg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 204-272-8720
For more information about the main training centre or for details about local amenities use the map posted below
Top 10 Reasons to Register with this Provider
1. The cheapest fees on all instructional classes and recertification’s is available at Winnipeg First Aid.
2. No St Mark James provider gives more programs within the week compared to Winnipeg First Aid. Candidates have a big variety of dates and times to register into training courses for.
3. Enrolment is amazingly straightforward. Customers may sign up via on-line enrolment. Students may also signup through electronic mail or telephone in the course of typical working hours.
4. Winnipeg First Aid offers several classrooms. These locations are clean, neat and provide a relaxed learning atmosphere.
5. Renewal programs are given a minimum of two times a week for individuals that are wanting to renew expiring awards.
6. Winnipeg First Aid has got the best course record. No courses are cancelled. This St Mark James provider knows that staying certified is necessary to its clients therefore they rarely cancel a renewal program.
7. Winnipeg First Aid delivers most St Mark James instructional classes including babysitting, standard, emergency and childcare first aid, CPR and AED. All first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation programs involve learning in CPR along with the usage of automated external defibrillators (AED).
8. Participants which enroll with Winnipeg First Aid will get the foremost latest education for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid and AED use.
9. This provider has got exceptional testimonials.
10. Winnipeg First Aid features fair privacy, cancellation and transfer policies.
The following is a course price list for the major St Mark James programs available with Winnipeg First Aid.
- Standard Childcare First Aid, CPR level “B” and AED – 118.99
- Standard First Aid, CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED – 114.99
- Emergency First Aid, CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED – 78.99
- CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED – 53.99
Private courses are also available. Visit the website or use the contact information above for more information about course prices or to book a private course.
Register for first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation programs through Winnipeg First Aid to receive the highest quality training at the most competitive fees. For more information or to sign up for a re-certification or full class go to the Winnipeg First Aid Online site right now!