When registering for a first aid, CPR, AED, workplace safety or food safety course in Regina customers should look for Regina First Aid. This Canadian workplace approved provider has been offering courses to a wide range of cliental including Lifeguards, health care professionals, construction workers, educators, government employees, police officers, CBSA officers and many more. Learn to manage emergencies such as choking, cardiac arrest, hyperventilation, asthma attacks, allergic reactions, poisonings, seizures, broken bones, dislocations, deadly bleeding and more when you register for two-day standard first aid training. All first aid classes including cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) training. To register for a course or to inquire about the courses available to you use the contact information provided below.
To register for a course or to contact Regina First Aid use the following contact details:
- Website Address: http://firstaidregina.ca
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002 (toll free)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 3426 Saskatchewan Drive, Regina, SK S4T 1H7
Customer service representatives that are patient, knowledgeable and friendly can help you register for the course you need. They are available Monday through Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm. On-line registration is available 24 hours a day.
Top 10 Reasons to Register with this Saskatchewan Approved Provider
- Nobody offers courses for lower prices.
- No other provider offers more courses more frequently
- Registration is available in person, via telephone, on-line, via chat or email for your convenience
- The training centre is centrally located with ample free parking for your convenience
- A wide range of first aid services including supplies and safety equipment are available
- Classes are rarely cancelled.
- Certification is valid throughout Canada for 3 years.
- The latest CPR guidelines are followed as mandated by ILCOR and the American Heart Association
- This provider has great customer reviews.
- This provider follows strict privacy guidelines
What Will I Learn in a Standard First Aid Course?
Participants that register for a standard first aid course will learn about the following topics:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Automated External Defibrillators
- The Primary Survey
- Scene Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Barrier Devices
- Moving Victims
- When and how to contact EMS
- 5 Rights of Medication
- The Secondary Survey
- Breathing emergencies including obstructed airways (choking), ashtma, anaphylaxis, and shock
- Circulatory emergencies including angina, stroke, heart attacks, cardiac arrest, transient ischemic attacks and deadly bleeding
- Wound management
- Broken bones, fractures (opened and closed) and dislocations
- Bruises, strains and sprains
- Environmental emergencies including heat stroke, heat cramps, hypothermia and heat exhaustion
- Sudden medical emergencies including seizures and poisonings
- Recovery position
- Legal implications of providing aid
- CPR complications
- Artificial respiration
- First aid and CPR in the workplace
- Multiple victims
- Multiple rescuers
- How to effectively use bystanders
- AED complications
- How to use the contents of a first aid kit
- How to check vitals
Learn about these topics and more when you enrol in a standard first aid and CPR course with this provider
Signup for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid programs through Regina First Aid to get the best classes at the lowest costs. For details or to sign up for a re-certification or full course go to the Regina First Aid Internet site right now!