All CPR, first aid, re-certification and food safety training courses are available at Ottawa First Aid. This well-known supplier has become the front runner of first aid, CPR and AED instruction for upwards of 6 years within the Ottawa area. Exceptionally low prices, huge assortment of lessons, wonderful course instructors and comfortable classrooms has made this company the best provider of first aid, CPR and AED training. This page shall outline the top ten main reasons why Ottawa First Aid is the leading service provider in Ontario.
Contact This Provider
Ottawa First Aid is a Ontario WSIB approved provider of workplace first aid, CPR and AED courses. To register for a course with this provider use the following contact information:
- Website: http://firstaidcprottawa.ca
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002 (toll free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable phone call representatives can help answer your questions and help with registration between 7 am and 7 pm Monday through to Sunday.
Top 10 Reasons to Register With This Ottawa Provider
- The prices can’t be beat. Nobody offers lower prices for workplace safety, food handling, first aid and CPR programs.
- No company gives more training courses within the week than Ottawa First Aid. Candidates have a big array of times, dates and locations to register for.
- Application is extremely easy. Customers can sign-up simply by on-line enrollment. Participants also can enroll by email or phone in the course of typical business hours.
- Ottawa First Aid features several classrooms. All of these schooling locations are convenient, neat and present an enjoyable learning atmosphere.
- Renewal instructional classes are featured at the very least twice a week for clients that need to re-certify expiring certs.
- Ottawa First Aid delivers the best cancellations record. This company knows that remaining certified is extremely important to its customers so they under no circumstances cancel a program.
- Participants looking to register for stand-alone CPR programs can register for courses such as CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” without any first aid training. Basic and advanced life support classes are also available.
- Customers that register for courses will receive the latest training in CPR and first aid. Standards are provided by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and the American Heart Association (AHA)
- This provider as amazing customer reviews.
- Ottawa First Aid provides reasonable transfer, cancellation and privacy policies.
Who Needs First Aid Training in Ottawa?
Lifeguards are not the only individuals that attend courses with this Ontario WSIB approved provider. Here’s a brief list of some the customers that attend training with this provider:
- Restaurant owners / managers
- Police officers
- RCMP officers
- Security guards
- Medical professionals
- Health care professionals
- Dental assistants
- Medical school students
- Massage Therapists
- Adopting Parents
- Restaurant employees
- Office workers
- Government employees
- Fitness centre employees
- Fitness instructors
- Personal trainers
- Childcare workers
- New parents
- Oil and gas workers
- Construction workers
- Department store employees
- Road construction employees
- First aid attendee’s
To find out what course you need use the contact information provide above.
What Other Services are Available with this Provider?
This provider also offers a number of other services including:
- First aid attendee rentals
- First aid supplies / rentals
- First aid kit restocking
- Advanced safety equipment
- Pet first aid
- Private infant CPR courses
- On-line safety training
To inquire about all the services available with this Ontario WSIB approved use the contact / registration information posted above.
Sign up for first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation training courses with Ottawa First Aid to acquire the highest quality classes’ at the most competitive costs. To acquire more information or to register for a certification or renewal class browse the Ottawa First Aid Webpage today!