Customers living in the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia looking for workplace safety, food safe and first aid / CPR training should register with Kelowna First Aid. This provider offers courses ranging in length from 3 hours to 2 days. Prices are the lowest in the region with training centers located in East / West Kelowna, Penticton, Peachland and Kamloops. Popular courses include OFA level 1, standard, emergency, childcare, marine and babysitting first aid. CPR courses are also available and include level’s “A”, “C” and “HCP” as well as basic (BLS) and advanced life support (ACLS). Re-certification and private classes are also available for individuals looking to renew awards or groups of individuals looking for training at their facility or at the training centre. The Kelowna First Aid training centre is located along Harvey near down-town Kelowna with ample free parking. To register for a food safe, workplace safety, first aid and / or CPR course use the contact information provided below.
Contacting This Okanagan Valley Provider
To contact Kelowna First Aid use the following information:
- Telephone (toll free) – 1-888-870-7002
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.firstaidkelowna.ca
- Training Centre Address – 301 – 1634 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 6G2
Top 5 Reasons to Register With Kelowna First Aid
- Nobody offers more courses, more variety of courses and higher volume of classes than Kelowna First Aid.
- No other provider offers courses for cheaper prices. Prices are clearly listed and include all fees and taxes.
- Enrollment is very simple. People can sign up simply by on-line registration. Applicants also can enroll via e-mail or phone in the course of regular working hours.
- Kelowna First Aid features several training locations. All of the training centres are well maintained, clean and provide you with an enjoyable learning environment.
- Re-certification classes are also available. These classes are for people that want to renew expiring awards such as standard first aid.
Who Need First Aid / CPR Training in Kelowna?
A large number of individuals need first aid and / or CPR certification in Kelowna including:
- CBSA officers
- Police officers
- RCMP officers
- Security guards
- Oil and Gas Workers
- Construction Workers
- Government Employees
- Adopting parents
- Restaurant Employees
- Health care professionals
- Dental hygienist
- Registered massage therapists
- Childcare workers
Find out what course you need by contacting Kelowna First Aid
What Other Services are Available with this Provider?
This provider also offers a number of other services including
- On-line workplace safety courses
- First aid attendee rentals
- Workplace safety audits
- First aid supplies and kit re-stocking
Use the contact information posted above to find out about the services available with this provider.
Subscribe for first aid education with Kelowna First Aid to get the best St Mark James and food handler classes at the lowest costs. For more info or to register for a certification or renewal class go to the Kelowna First Aid Web site today!